- Are you a First Home Buyer?
- Or perhaps a Second Home?
- Investment property?
- House or Unit under construction?
- Off the plan transaction?
- Related Party Transfer?
We can assist you with all aspect of the conveyancing for your purchase – From obtaining the relevant title and property searches, preparing transfer documentation, coordinating with the Agents, Lenders, Conveyancers and other relevant Statutory Authorities
“Caveator Emptor – Buyer Beware” Applies to all Contracts signed by a purchaser and by signing the Contract the Purchaser is deemed to have fully read and understood the Contract together with making all necessary and complete enquiries to the relevant authorities prior to signing. It is not mandatory for a Vendor to provide all certificates relevant to a purchaser. Sometimes the Purchaser must rely on information contained within the Section 32 Vendors Statement. Rest assured Emerald Conveyancing will obtain the necessary searches required to thoroughly check the property you are buying.
A Section 32 Vendor Statement can be a bit daunting to most people. If you are not sure of what is contained in the Section 32 Vendor Statement you have been given, let Emerald Conveyancing review it for you
How? Just contact us on (03) 9686 3640.
Before signing any contract the old rule of “BUYER BEWARE” cannot be stressed enough. Be sure you have checked everything out with your future property or request a condition in the Contract. Some of these checks include:
- Look over the Due Diligence Check list provided by the Vendor’s agent – have you completed your own Due Diligence?
- Get a building inspection/pest inspection report
- Make sure all the appliances, fixtures and fittings are in good shape. It is a good idea to write these down (take a photograph)
- Measure the properties boundaries as per the planning diagram attached to the Section 32 Vendor Statement.
- Make sure the property complies with all the local building regulations.
- If in doubt, contact us and we can point you in the right direction BEFORE you sign a contract.
Are you a First Home Buyer?
Being a first home buyer can be quite overwhelming. There is so much to remember, so much foreign terminology to get your head around.
Rest assured that we will take you through the steps of the conveyance one by one so that you feel confident in the process of buying your first home.
- Explain the process of the conveyance step by step
- Show you how to check out the property thoroughly
- Go through the Section 32 Vendors Statement with you before you sign
- Check to ensure that the appropriate special conditions are inserted in the Contract.
- Discuss your eligibility for Government assistance e.g First Home Owners Grant or Stamp Duty Concession